I don't want to give away all the specifics, but the activity is based on my Teaching Like an Artist articles. It will be a jam packed learning experience in a P^3BL format. Here's my outline:
- Listen to a very brief introduction to the Teaching Like an Artist principles and the activity.
- Get in groups and choose one of almost 30 digital projects (or make one up).
- Work like crazy for 45 minutes to try to finish something.
- Share your work and/or the learning.
- Reflect on what was learned.
- Leave with a ton of resources for further exploration.
While I have plenty of experience with the projects, the 75 minute format will an experiment for all involved. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone learns!
If you're anywhere near Jackson, MI, check out the Un/Con website for complete information on all presenters, activities and registration information.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.