- Real questions that reveal curiosity or a desire for understanding
- Excitement to share what they figured out
- Excitement to show what they made
- Hard work without anyone mentioning grades
- Sincere thanks for helping them along the way
What else could we add to the list?
I'm doing a challenge this month to post on one of my blogs every day. It's in preparation for my conference session, The Way of the Google Drive. Be sure to follow me on Twitter or on either blog to keep up with the "thoughts and tools to inspire".
Click here to see all the posts from this blog with the tag The Way of the Google Drive.