|Fun from miGoogle 2015|
My friends Jake Gentry, Clark Rodeffer and I are bringing The Way of the Google Drive to the MACUL ed-tech conference on March 10! It all starts at 1:00 in the Pearl Room at the Amway Hotel.
You can see the session in the conference app here.
It's subtitled "big ideas and simple tools to create engaging learning experiences", but what exactly can you expect if you attend the session?
- Live music to kick things off
- Fun giveaways
- Practical examples of exciting ways we use tech for learning and creating like never before
- A challenging reminder of what we can accomplish for our students
- A framework for using tech to AMAZE and INSPIRE
And everyone will leave with loads of resources too! We'll share a link to our website where we house everything we talk about in the session and more.
If you want a bit more of a preview, here are some blog posts leading up to our session at miGoogle in November, 2015.
- What do we mean by The Way of the Google Drive?
- What's The Way of the Artist?
- This post and this post are examples from an exciting inquiry activity Jake and I worked on together.
- Here are interviews I did with Clark and Jake.
- Here is a compilation of some simple ways to make an original music video with students.
Hope to see you there!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.